Choosing the right agent is critical they will make your journey much easier. There are a lot of important financial and personal decisions during this process. It helps to have someone you trust, understands you and will act as an advisor through the whole process. They can help you find the right property even before it hits the market.
Keep these factors in mind when looking for the right agent:
1. Understanding- Does your realtor take the time to listen to you and understand what you are looking for? Do they communicate with you and ask questions? They should take an interest in you and want to help you meet your goals.
2. Reputation- Have several people recommended your agent? Do online reviews say great things? This matters, so make sure to see how they have communicated with others. That tends to show how they will work with you.
3. Availability- You want to have an agent who is accessible and in communication with you. Make sure that the agent you choose replies quickly and decisively.
4. Expertise- Make sure your agent knows the neighborhoods, the city, and how to sell similar properties. You can do this by making sure that they use several tactics, and strategies to get your home in front of the right people.
5. Training and Education- One of the top factors in choosing an agent should be the education and training they have as a real estate professional. That is why we strive to be some of the best trained and highest educated agents in the city.